PharmGKB contains no dosing guidelines for this . To report known genotype-based dosing guidelines, or if you are interested in developing guidelines, click here.
PharmGKB has no annotated drug labels with pharmacogenomic information for this . If you know of a drug label with PGx, send us a message.
PharmGKB contains no Clinical Variants that meet the highest level of criteria.
Disclaimer: The PharmGKB's clinical annotations reflect expert consensus based on clinical evidence and peer-reviewed literature available at the time they are written and are intended only to assist clinicians in decision-making and to identify questions for further research. New evidence may have emerged since the time an annotation was submitted to the PharmGKB. The annotations are limited in scope and are not applicable to interventions or diseases that are not specifically identified.
The annotations do not account for individual variations among patients, and cannot be considered inclusive of all proper methods of care or exclusive of other treatments. It remains the responsibility of the health-care provider to determine the best course of treatment for a patient. Adherence to any guideline is voluntary, with the ultimate determination regarding its application to be made solely by the clinician and the patient. PharmGKB assumes no responsibility for any injury or damage to persons or property arising out of or related to any use of the PharmGKB clinical annotations, or for any errors or omissions.
|Alternate Names:||OI4; alpha 2(I)-collagen; alpha-2 collagen type I; collagen I, alpha-2 polypeptide; collagen of skin, tendon and bone, alpha-2 chain; type I procollagen|
|Alternate Symbols: ||None|
|PharmGKB Accession Id:||PA35042|
|Cytogenetic Location:||chr7 : q22.1 - q21.3|
|GP mRNA Boundary†:||chr7 : 94023873 - 94060544|
|GP Gene Boundary†:||chr7 : 94013873 - 94063544|
UCSC has a Genome Browser that you can use to view PharmGKB annotations for this gene in context with many other sources of information.View on UCSC Browser
PharmGKB Curated Pathways
Pathways created internally by PharmGKB based primarily on literature evidence.
Platelet Aggregation Inhibitor Pathway, Pharmacodynamics
Effects of antiplatelet drugs on platelet aggregation pathway.
Links to non-PharmGKB pathways.
- Cell surface interactions at the vascular wall - (Reactome via Pathway Interaction Database)
- Collagen adhesion via alpha 2 beta 1 glycoprotein - (Reactome via Pathway Interaction Database)
- Collagen adhesion via Gp IV - (Reactome via Pathway Interaction Database)
- Collagen-mediated activation cascade - (Reactome via Pathway Interaction Database)
- Endothelins - (Pathway Interaction Database NCI-Nature Curated)
- IL4-mediated signaling events - (Pathway Interaction Database NCI-Nature Curated)
- Integrin cell surface interactions - (Reactome via Pathway Interaction Database)
- Regulation of nuclear SMAD2/3 signaling - (Pathway Interaction Database NCI-Nature Curated)
- VEGFR3 signaling in lymphatic endothelium - (Pathway Interaction Database NCI-Nature Curated)
- vWF interaction with collagen - (Reactome via Pathway Interaction Database)
Publications related to COL1A2: 3
The following icons indicate that data of a certain type is available:
- DG Dosing Guideline information is available
- DL Drug Label information is available
- CA High-level Clinical Annotation is available
- VA Variant Annotation is available
- VIP VIP information is available
- PW Pathway is available
[ close ]
||Rapid and robust response of biochemical markers of bone formation to teriparatide therapy. Bone. 2009. Glover Sarah J, et al.|
||Consortium for osteogenesis imperfecta mutations in the helical domain of type I collagen: regions rich in lethal mutations align with collagen binding sites for integrins and proteoglycans. Human mutation. 2007. Marini Joan C, et al.|
||Mutational spectrum of type I collagen genes in Korean patients with osteogenesis imperfecta. Human mutation. 2006. Lee Kwang-Soo, et al.|