PharmGKB contains no dosing guidelines for this . To report known genotype-based dosing guidelines, or if you are interested in developing guidelines, click here.
PharmGKB has no annotated drug labels with pharmacogenomic information for this . If you know of a drug label with PGx, send us a message.
PharmGKB contains no Clinical Variants that meet the highest level of criteria.
Disclaimer: The PharmGKB's clinical annotations reflect expert consensus based on clinical evidence and peer-reviewed literature available at the time they are written and are intended only to assist clinicians in decision-making and to identify questions for further research. New evidence may have emerged since the time an annotation was submitted to the PharmGKB. The annotations are limited in scope and are not applicable to interventions or diseases that are not specifically identified.
The annotations do not account for individual variations among patients, and cannot be considered inclusive of all proper methods of care or exclusive of other treatments. It remains the responsibility of the health-care provider to determine the best course of treatment for a patient. Adherence to any guideline is voluntary, with the ultimate determination regarding its application to be made solely by the clinician and the patient. PharmGKB assumes no responsibility for any injury or damage to persons or property arising out of or related to any use of the PharmGKB clinical annotations, or for any errors or omissions.
|Alternate Names:||HYRC; HYRC1|
|Alternate Symbols: ||DNA-PKcs; DNAPK; DNPK1; XRCC7; p350|
|PharmGKB Accession Id:||PA33776|
|Cytogenetic Location:||chr8 : q11.21 - q11.21|
|GP mRNA Boundary†:||chr8 : 48685669 - 48872743|
|GP Gene Boundary†:||chr8 : 48682669 - 48882743|
UCSC has a Genome Browser that you can use to view PharmGKB annotations for this gene in context with many other sources of information.View on UCSC Browser
PharmGKB Curated Pathways
Pathways created internally by PharmGKB based primarily on literature evidence.
Links to non-PharmGKB pathways.
- BARD1 signaling events - (Pathway Interaction Database NCI-Nature Curated)
- cell cycle: g2/m checkpoint - (BioCarta via Pathway Interaction Database)
- Class I PI3K signaling events mediated by Akt - (Pathway Interaction Database NCI-Nature Curated)
- Coregulation of Androgen receptor activity - (Pathway Interaction Database NCI-Nature Curated)
- fas signaling pathway (cd95) - (BioCarta via Pathway Interaction Database)
- FAS signaling pathway (CD95) - (Pathway Interaction Database NCI-Nature Curated)
- Nonhomologous End-joining (NHEJ) - (Reactome via Pathway Interaction Database)
- Processing of DNA ends prior to end rejoining - (Reactome via Pathway Interaction Database)
Publications related to PRKDC: 2
The following icons indicate that data of a certain type is available:
- DG Dosing Guideline information is available
- DL Drug Label information is available
- CA High-level Clinical Annotation is available
- VA Variant Annotation is available
- VIP VIP information is available
- PW Pathway is available
[ close ]
||Gene network analysis of oxidative stress-mediated drug sensitivity in resistant ovarian carcinoma cells. The pharmacogenomics journal. 2010. Maiti A K.|
||Classification, subtype discovery, and prediction of outcome in pediatric acute lymphoblastic leukemia by gene expression profiling. Cancer cell. 2002. Yeoh Eng-Juh, et al.|