PharmGKB contains no dosing guidelines for this . To report known genotype-based dosing guidelines, or if you are interested in developing guidelines, click here.
PharmGKB has no annotated drug labels with pharmacogenomic information for this . If you know of a drug label with PGx, send us a message.
PharmGKB contains no Clinical Variants that meet the highest level of criteria.
Disclaimer: The PharmGKB's clinical annotations reflect expert consensus based on clinical evidence and peer-reviewed literature available at the time they are written and are intended only to assist clinicians in decision-making and to identify questions for further research. New evidence may have emerged since the time an annotation was submitted to the PharmGKB. The annotations are limited in scope and are not applicable to interventions or diseases that are not specifically identified.
The annotations do not account for individual variations among patients, and cannot be considered inclusive of all proper methods of care or exclusive of other treatments. It remains the responsibility of the health-care provider to determine the best course of treatment for a patient. Adherence to any guideline is voluntary, with the ultimate determination regarding its application to be made solely by the clinician and the patient. PharmGKB assumes no responsibility for any injury or damage to persons or property arising out of or related to any use of the PharmGKB clinical annotations, or for any errors or omissions.
|Alternate Symbols: ||CD220|
|PharmGKB Accession Id:||PA202|
|Cytogenetic Location:||chr19 : p13.3 - p13.2|
|GP mRNA Boundary†:||chr19 : 7112266 - 7294011|
|GP Gene Boundary†:||chr19 : 7109266 - 7304011|
UCSC has a Genome Browser that you can use to view PharmGKB annotations for this gene in context with many other sources of information.View on UCSC Browser
PharmGKB Curated Pathways
Pathways created internally by PharmGKB based primarily on literature evidence.
Anti-diabetic Drug Potassium Channel Inhibitors Pathway, Pharmacodynamics
Representation of anti-diabetic drugs repaglinide, nateglinide and sulfonylurea effects on insulin secretion in pancreatic cells.
Links to non-PharmGKB pathways.
- growth hormone signaling pathway - (BioCarta via Pathway Interaction Database)
- Insulin Pathway - (Pathway Interaction Database NCI-Nature Curated)
- Insulin receptor recycling - (Reactome via Pathway Interaction Database)
- insulin signaling pathway - (BioCarta via Pathway Interaction Database)
- Insulin-mediated glucose transport - (Pathway Interaction Database NCI-Nature Curated)
- IRS activation - (Reactome via Pathway Interaction Database)
- mTOR signaling pathway - (Pathway Interaction Database NCI-Nature Curated)
- SHC activation - (Reactome via Pathway Interaction Database)
- Signal attenuation - (Reactome via Pathway Interaction Database)
- Signaling by Insulin receptor - (Reactome via Pathway Interaction Database)
- Signaling events mediated by PTP1B - (Pathway Interaction Database NCI-Nature Curated)
Publications related to INSR: 4
The following icons indicate that data of a certain type is available:
- DG Dosing Guideline information is available
- DL Drug Label information is available
- CA High-level Clinical Annotation is available
- VA Variant Annotation is available
- VIP VIP information is available
- PW Pathway is available
[ close ]
||Large-Scale Gene-Centric Meta-analysis across 32 Studies Identifies Multiple Lipid Loci. American journal of human genetics. 2012. Asselbergs Folkert W, et al.|
||Genomewide identification of prednisolone-responsive genes in acute lymphoblastic leukemia cells. Blood. 2007. Tissing Wim J E, et al.|
||Classification of pediatric acute lymphoblastic leukemia by gene expression profiling. Blood. 2003. Ross Mary E, et al.|
||Classification, subtype discovery, and prediction of outcome in pediatric acute lymphoblastic leukemia by gene expression profiling. Cancer cell. 2002. Yeoh Eng-Juh, et al.|