major histocompatibility complex, class II, DO beta
PharmGKB contains no dosing guidelines for this . To report known genotype-based dosing guidelines, or if you are interested in developing guidelines, click here.
PharmGKB has no annotated drug labels with pharmacogenomic information for this . If you know of a drug label with PGx, send us a message.
PharmGKB contains no Clinical Variants that meet the highest level of criteria.
Disclaimer: The PharmGKB's clinical annotations reflect expert consensus based on clinical evidence and peer-reviewed literature available at the time they are written and are intended only to assist clinicians in decision-making and to identify questions for further research. New evidence may have emerged since the time an annotation was submitted to the PharmGKB. The annotations are limited in scope and are not applicable to interventions or diseases that are not specifically identified.
The annotations do not account for individual variations among patients, and cannot be considered inclusive of all proper methods of care or exclusive of other treatments. It remains the responsibility of the health-care provider to determine the best course of treatment for a patient. Adherence to any guideline is voluntary, with the ultimate determination regarding its application to be made solely by the clinician and the patient. PharmGKB assumes no responsibility for any injury or damage to persons or property arising out of or related to any use of the PharmGKB clinical annotations, or for any errors or omissions.
This is a non-comprehensive list of genetic tests with pharmacogenetics relevance, typically submitted by the manufacturer and manually curated by PharmGKB. The information listed is provided for educational purposes only and does not constitute an endorsement of any listed test or manufacturer.
A more complete listing of genetic tests is found at the Genetic Testing Registry (GTR).
|PGx Test||Variants Assayed||Related Drugs?|
|Alternate Symbols: ||None|
|PharmGKB Accession Id:||PA35061|
|Cytogenetic Location:||chr6 : p21.32 - p21.32|
|GP mRNA Boundary†:||chr6 : 32780540 - 32784825|
|GP Gene Boundary†:||chr6 : 32777540 - 32794825|
Source of these HLA allele names: http://hla.alleles.org/ (HLA Informatics Group 1995-2012)
- [Article:21071412] Robinson J, Mistry K, McWilliam H, Lopez R, Parham P, Marsh SGE: The IMGT/HLA database. Nucleic Acids Research. 2011 39 Suppl 1:D1171-6.
- [Article:10777106] Robinson J, Malik A, Parham P, Bodmer JG, Marsh SGE: IMGT/HLA - a sequence database for the human major histocompatibility complex. Tissue Antigens. 2000 55:280-7.
- [Article:20356336] SGE Marsh, ED Albert, WF Bodmer, RE Bontrop, B Dupont, HA Erlich, M Fernández-Vina, DE Geraghty, R Holdsworth, CK Hurley, M Lau, KW Lee, B Mach, WR Mayr, M Maiers, CR Müller, P Parham, EW Petersdorf, T Sasazuki, JL Strominger, A Svejgaard, PI Terasaki, JM Tiercy, J Trowsdale: Nomenclature for factors of the HLA system, 2010. Tissue Antigens 2010 75:291-455.
All alleles in the download file are on the positive chromosomal strand. PharmGKB considers the first haplotype listed in each table as the reference haplotype for that set.
Publications related to HLA-DOB: 2
The following icons indicate that data of a certain type is available:
- DG Dosing Guideline information is available
- DL Drug Label information is available
- CA High-level Clinical Annotation is available
- VA Variant Annotation is available
- VIP VIP information is available
- PW Pathway is available
[ close ]
||Classification of pediatric acute lymphoblastic leukemia by gene expression profiling. Blood. 2003. Ross Mary E, et al.|
||Classification, subtype discovery, and prediction of outcome in pediatric acute lymphoblastic leukemia by gene expression profiling. Cancer cell. 2002. Yeoh Eng-Juh, et al.|
- RefSeq DNA:
- DOB_HUMAN (P13765)
- Q5QNS2_HUMAN (Q5QNS2)