PharmGKB contains no dosing guidelines for this . To report known genotype-based dosing guidelines, or if you are interested in developing guidelines, click here.
PharmGKB contains no drug labels with pharmacogenomic information for this . To report a drug label with PGx, click here.
Disclaimer: The PharmGKB's clinical annotations reflect expert consensus based on clinical evidence and peer-reviewed literature available at the time they are written and are intended only to assist clinicians in decision-making and to identify questions for further research. New evidence may have emerged since the time an annotation was submitted to the PharmGKB. The annotations are limited in scope and are not applicable to interventions or diseases that are not specifically identified.
The annotations do not account for individual variations among patients, and cannot be considered inclusive of all proper methods of care or exclusive of other treatments. It remains the responsibility of the health-care provider to determine the best course of treatment for a patient. Adherence to any guideline is voluntary, with the ultimate determination regarding its application to be made solely by the clinician and the patient. PharmGKB assumes no responsibility for any injury or damage to persons or property arising out of or related to any use of the PharmGKB clinical annotations, or for any errors or omissions.
This is a non-comprehensive list of genetic tests with pharmacogenetics relevance, typically submitted by the manufacturer and manually curated by PharmGKB. The information listed is provided for educational purposes only and does not constitute an endorsement of any listed test or manufacturer.
A more complete listing of genetic tests is found at the Genetic Testing Registry (GTR).
|PGx Test||Variants Assayed||Related Drugs?|
|Alternate Symbols: ||IMAGE50150; LATHEO|
|PharmGKB Accession Id:||PA32810|
|Cytogenetic Location:||chr6 : q15 - q15|
|GP mRNA Boundary†:||chr6 : 88299785 - 88377172|
|GP Gene Boundary†:||chr6 : 88289785 - 88380172|
PharmGKB Curated Pathways
Pathways created internally by PharmGKB based primarily on literature evidence.
PharmGKB contains no curated pathways for this gene. If you would like to volunteer to work on a pathway, please let us know.
Links to non-PharmGKB pathways.
- Activation of ATR in response to replication stress - (Reactome via Pathway Interaction Database)
- Activation of the pre-replicative complex - (Reactome via Pathway Interaction Database)
- Assembly of the ORC complex at the origin of replication - (Reactome via Pathway Interaction Database)
- Assembly of the pre-replicative complex - (Reactome via Pathway Interaction Database)
- Association of licensing factors with the pre-replicative complex - (Reactome via Pathway Interaction Database)
- CDC6 association with the ORC:origin complex - (Reactome via Pathway Interaction Database)
- cdk regulation of dna replication - (BioCarta via Pathway Interaction Database)
- CDT1 association with the CDC6:ORC:origin complex - (Reactome via Pathway Interaction Database)
- E2F-enabled inhibition of pre-replication complex formation - (Reactome via Pathway Interaction Database)
- Orc1 removal from chromatin - (Reactome via Pathway Interaction Database)
- Removal of licensing factors from origins - (Reactome via Pathway Interaction Database)