PharmGKB contains no dosing guidelines for this . To report known genotype-based dosing guidelines, or if you are interested in developing guidelines, click here.
PharmGKB contains no drug labels with pharmacogenomic information for this . To report a drug label with PGx, click here.
Disclaimer: The PharmGKB's clinical annotations reflect expert consensus based on clinical evidence and peer-reviewed literature available at the time they are written and are intended only to assist clinicians in decision-making and to identify questions for further research. New evidence may have emerged since the time an annotation was submitted to the PharmGKB. The annotations are limited in scope and are not applicable to interventions or diseases that are not specifically identified.
The annotations do not account for individual variations among patients, and cannot be considered inclusive of all proper methods of care or exclusive of other treatments. It remains the responsibility of the health-care provider to determine the best course of treatment for a patient. Adherence to any guideline is voluntary, with the ultimate determination regarding its application to be made solely by the clinician and the patient. PharmGKB assumes no responsibility for any injury or damage to persons or property arising out of or related to any use of the PharmGKB clinical annotations, or for any errors or omissions.
This is a non-comprehensive list of genetic tests with pharmacogenetics relevance, typically submitted by the manufacturer and manually curated by PharmGKB. The information listed is provided for educational purposes only and does not constitute an endorsement of any listed test or manufacturer.
A more complete listing of genetic tests is found at the Genetic Testing Registry (GTR).
|PGx Test||Variants Assayed||Related Drugs?|
|Alternate Symbols: ||AT-V1; AT-V2; ATV|
|PharmGKB Accession Id:||PA31457|
|Cytogenetic Location:||chr8 : q21.3 - q21.3|
|GP mRNA Boundary†:||chr8 : 90945564 - 90996899|
|GP Gene Boundary†:||chr8 : 90942564 - 91006899|
PharmGKB Curated Pathways
Pathways created internally by PharmGKB based primarily on literature evidence.
PharmGKB contains no curated pathways for this gene. If you would like to volunteer to work on a pathway, please let us know.
Links to non-PharmGKB pathways.
- Assembly of the RAD50-MRE11-NBS1 complex at DNA double-strand breaks - (Reactome via Pathway Interaction Database)
- ATM mediated phosphorylation of repair proteins - (Reactome via Pathway Interaction Database)
- BARD1 signaling events - (Pathway Interaction Database NCI-Nature Curated)
- MRN complex relocalizes to nuclear foci - (Reactome via Pathway Interaction Database)
- Regulation of Telomerase - (Pathway Interaction Database NCI-Nature Curated)
- role of brca1 brca2 and atr in cancer susceptibility - (BioCarta via Pathway Interaction Database)
Publications related to NBN: 2
The following icons indicate that data of a certain type is available:
- DG Dosing Guideline information is available
- DL Drug Label information is available
- CA High-level Clinical Annotation is available
- VA Variant Annotation is available
- VIP VIP information is available
- PW Pathway is available
[ close ]
||A large-scale candidate gene approach identifies SNPs in SOD2 and IL13 as predictive markers of response to preoperative chemoradiation in rectal cancer. The pharmacogenomics journal. 2010. Ho-Pun-Cheung A, et al.|
||Inherited susceptibility to common cancers. The New England journal of medicine. 2008. Foulkes William D.|