PharmGKB contains no dosing guidelines for this . To report known genotype-based dosing guidelines, or if you are interested in developing guidelines, click here.
PharmGKB has no annotated drug labels with pharmacogenomic information for this . If you know of a drug label with PGx, send us a message.
PharmGKB contains no Clinical Variants that meet the highest level of criteria.
Disclaimer: The PharmGKB's clinical annotations reflect expert consensus based on clinical evidence and peer-reviewed literature available at the time they are written and are intended only to assist clinicians in decision-making and to identify questions for further research. New evidence may have emerged since the time an annotation was submitted to the PharmGKB. The annotations are limited in scope and are not applicable to interventions or diseases that are not specifically identified.
The annotations do not account for individual variations among patients, and cannot be considered inclusive of all proper methods of care or exclusive of other treatments. It remains the responsibility of the health-care provider to determine the best course of treatment for a patient. Adherence to any guideline is voluntary, with the ultimate determination regarding its application to be made solely by the clinician and the patient. PharmGKB assumes no responsibility for any injury or damage to persons or property arising out of or related to any use of the PharmGKB clinical annotations, or for any errors or omissions.
This is a non-comprehensive list of genetic tests with pharmacogenetics relevance, typically submitted by the manufacturer and manually curated by PharmGKB. The information listed is provided for educational purposes only and does not constitute an endorsement of any listed test or manufacturer.
A more complete listing of genetic tests is found at the Genetic Testing Registry (GTR).
|PGx Test||Variants Assayed||Related Drugs?|
|Alternate Names:||G protein beta1/gamma2 subunit-interacting factor 1; microtubule-associated protein tau, isoform 4|
|Alternate Symbols: ||FLJ31424; FTDP-17; MGC138549; MSTD; MTBT1; MTBT2; PPND; TAU|
|PharmGKB Accession Id:||PA238|
|Cytogenetic Location:||chr17 : q21.1 - q21.31|
|GP mRNA Boundary†:||chr17 : 43971748 - 44105700|
|GP Gene Boundary†:||chr17 : 43961748 - 44108700|
PharmGKB Curated Pathways
Pathways created internally by PharmGKB based primarily on literature evidence.
Taxane Pathway, Pharmacokinetics
Representation of the genes involved in the metabolism and transport of paclitaxel and docetaxel, and the downstream effects of the drugs.
Links to non-PharmGKB pathways.
- bioactive peptide induced signaling pathway - (BioCarta via Pathway Interaction Database)
- Caspase-mediated cleavage of cytoskeletal proteins - (Reactome via Pathway Interaction Database)
- deregulation of cdk5 in alzheimers disease - (BioCarta via Pathway Interaction Database)
- LPA receptor mediated events - (Pathway Interaction Database NCI-Nature Curated)
- Reelin signaling pathway - (Pathway Interaction Database NCI-Nature Curated)
- Signaling mediated by p38-gamma and p38-delta - (Pathway Interaction Database NCI-Nature Curated)
Publications related to MAPT: 13
The following icons indicate that data of a certain type is available:
- DG Dosing Guideline information is available
- DL Drug Label information is available
- CA High-level Clinical Annotation is available
- VA Variant Annotation is available
- VIP VIP information is available
- PW Pathway is available
[ close ]
- Entrez Gene:
- UCSC Genome Browser:
- RefSeq RNA:
- RefSeq Protein: